The Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Dumps helps maintain quality and consistency in skills and knowledge within the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning community. The primary purpose of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant exam is to assess and certify professionals, qualified implementation consultants, partners and administrators on their ability to deploy Field Service Lightning to an organization.
Who should take the exam?
The Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Dumps is intended for consultants with the required experience in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. A Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant you will be required to designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using the Field Service Lightning product. Also, it will be your responsibility to manage packages and Field Service Lightning Mobile application. As a Feild Service Lightning consultant, you should have field service industry experience, mobile solution expertise, and a solid understanding of the Salesforce core object model. The Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant must hold the following experience –
- 1-2 years as a business analyst
- 1+ years in the field services industry
- 2+ years of services and support experience
The Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Dumps endidate holds the experience, skills and knowledge to –
- Understand the field service lifecycle
- Differentiate the Salesforce product lines (Service Cloud, Mobile, Platform, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Communities, Knowledge)
- Build Field Service Lightning solutions that are scalable and maintainable:
- Scheduling and optimization
- Resource management
- Asset management
- Inventory management
- Work Order and Service Appointments lifecycle management
- Contracts, entitlements, and warranties
- Mobility (mobile flow use cases)
- Service reporting
- Maintenance plans
- Total Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 unscored questions*
- Exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online testing environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisites: Salesforce Administrator credential and Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant credential
The Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam covers the following topics –
1. Managing Resources: 16%
- Compare dynamic versus static crews.
- Determine how and when to set up different resource types.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate Service Territories and their Members.
- Explain the relationships between time sheets, timesheet entries, service resources, and Work Orders.
- Demonstrate how to use skills, skill levels, and time-based skills.
- Show how to use operating hours for service resources, accounts, work orders, and booking appointments.
- Distinguish between FSL license types and when to deploy them.
2. Managing Work Orders: 23%
- Configure Work Order processes, parameters, and Work Types.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate Resource Preferences.
- Apply Products Required to a Work Order.
- Analyze how and when to use Work Order Line Items.
- Illustrate how to configure Work Order Milestones.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate relationship between Service Appointments, Work Orders, and Work Order Line Items.
3. Managing Scheduling and Optimization: 28%
- Understand different field service settings for FSL Administrator.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate action to manage a Service Appointment.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate life cycle of a Service Appointment required to execute a Work Order.
- Decide on the appropriate Schedule Policy to achieve the business requirements.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate option to execute Complex Work in FSL.
- Explain the difference between a multi-day Service Appointment and a standard Service Appointment.
- Outline the differences between aerial versus street-level routing.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate dispatch strategy for an organization.
- Compare different filtering options for the Dispatcher Console.
- Explain how to set up optimization.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of scheduling service to use.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of optimization service to use.
- Understand the usage of Field Service Lightning for DateTime tracking fields.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Dumps have built the Guide2 Passing Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.